In-home Preschool Teacher
We are looking for a full time in home Preschool Director to start a school out of their own home and join the fast growing One Preschool network.
ABOUT ONE PRESCHOOL
One Preschool (www.onepreschool.com) was started in 2015 by a group of educators and technologists in California. The company’s mission is to provide quality child care and early education to all children. To achieve this mission, we empower amazing teachers to build high quality early childhood programs out of their own homes. We help teachers get licensed, lead marketing to provide customers, and provide a technology platform to run a successful business.
Currently we have more than 30 teacher partners opening schools in California and we growing fast.
One Preschool is backed by First Round Capital and a number of other respected Seed and Series A firms.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE FROM ONE PRESCHOOL
- We have a list of more than 1,000 parents looking for a school and we connect you with them.
- We’ll walk you through all of the licensing and qualification processes. We promise it’s not that hard!
- We’ll also find families to tour your school, allowing you to choose the ones you like.
- We also take care of all payments from parents so you can focus on teaching!
- You get to choose the number of students and set your own schedule. You’ll also have complete control over the design and curriculum of your school, with a salary 20% more than the average pre-school teacher.
- We offer a technology platform so you can easily track enrollment, communicate with parents, collect payments, and more.
We have a team of coaches with extensive expertise and experience in ECE and family childcare who are able to support our teachers through all aspects of the process of opening and running their own program.
Everyone we work with is passionate about working with young children.
- Enthusiastic about early childhood education
- Energetic, responsible, and professional
- Loves working with young children
- Knowledgeable about child development and early childhood education
- Ideally, some prior experience in RIE, Reggio Emilia, Montessori, or Waldorf
- Committed to lifelong learning and continuing professional development
- Communicates well with children and parents
- Is flexible and takes initiative
- Live in a house with a yard or close (within 4 blocks) access to a park
- 100 square feet for each child you plan to care for
- A clean home
- Everyone over 14 years old to pass a background check
- Have experience teaching in a preschool or open to training from a One Preschool teacher
- Fluent in English
- Negative TB Test and Fingerprint Clearance (we help candidates sign up for this)
- Proof of MMR and TDAP vaccinations
- Infant/Pediatric CPR/First Aid training (we help candidates sign up for this)
- Comfortable opening your own home as a place for childcare and education
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- Membership in a network with peers
- Access to coaches and support
- A technology platform to manage your business
- Marketing support